Select year and account (revenues or expenses). Click on a fund to see the departments that receive its funding. Click on that department to see its spending or revenue.
The General Fund — roughly 28% of Grand Rapids' total budget -- is decided by a budget process that includes private and public meetings, surveys, and negotiations. The other 72% of the budget comes from taxes, grants, fees, and other sources.